Sunday, January 31, 2010

Kiddie Products That Work

I'm pretty critical of hoitie-toitie baby magazines that promote hoitie-toitie baby products which are oftem unnecessary and grossly overexpensive. I tend to weed through the bunch and decide what's worth my money. Typically that's anything I don't think is overpriced, which will make my life easier. I'm so excited to share one such product with you.

Custom Bumpy Name Orbit Labels from http://www.inchbug.com/bumpyname-orbit-labels-custom-bumpyname-orbit-labels.html are fantastic! They can be customzied with baby's name and any other details thought necessary (there are also pre-printed labels for common names)and fit bottles, sippy cups and most other drinking apparatuses. They're great for identifying your kid's bottle/sippycup/whatever and hopefully will aide more sanitary practices at daycare. (When picking up my kids one day, a daycare aid began feeding one baby from another baby's bottle. In the germ-laden world that is the daycare nursery, that's a big no-no. At least for me.)

No comments: