Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miles of Milestones

This post is a bit late, but still, I want to announce that my daughter is most definately crawling. It's been a few weeks now, and in the time since the last post, she's gained super-freaky-human speed.

Tap-tap-tap-tap. Boom. Whaaaa-aaaaaa. These are the sounds permeating our home now. Like her brother, my little girl is a jr. investigator. Also like her brother, she often gets into things she shouldn't.

The most interesting part of this latest development however is that it's a lot more difficult for my son to hog his toys. Long gone are the days of bullying her to give up a toy and running away, leaving a shell-shocked baby in the dust. Now, she can follow him and try her darndest to grab it back. Sucks for him.

My little girl is also pulling up onto anything solid and doing a great job of supporting her weight on her itty bitty feet. It's really impressive. I'm so proud of her. This of course means I now have two kids (two and under) to keep an eye on. Sucks for me.

No comments: