Thursday, July 15, 2010

Most Adorable Kids

I swear I have the most adorable kids. In the world. Really.

My husband and I are sticklers for routine. Especially when it comes to the kids. Right before bedtime, we all pray together, then kiss each other good night. I take one and my hubby takes the other and unplanned, though always in-sync, as we put our kids in the crib, we say 'I love you'.

Tonight, when my two-year old son reached over to kiss his 10-month old sister goodnight, he added "I love you'. My husband and I nearly melted. How sweet was that!!!

I tell you, no matter what kind of day I've had, even when it's my kids who've been stressing me out with their antics and failing to cooperate, there is always at least one moment like this to remind me how lucky I am. Wish I could have 10 more like 'em, but I digress.

No comments: