Sunday, November 28, 2010

Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg?

Anyone who has spent time with me socially knows my nearly three year old son is a picky eater. But a funny thing happened earlier this week...he willingly and successfully chowed down on southern fried chicken. Out of nowhere he decided he wanted to try the 'chicken with crunchy stuff'' and kept asking for more. And while most moms would probably frown at their kid's liking to deep fried chicken skin, I'm just so grateful he's expanding his list of foods to eat. Besides, he can more than afford the extra calories.

This was followed by his willingness to try his dad's eggs sunny side up yesterday. Who is this kid?!? As my husband and I high-fived each other, we thought my God, we're finally doing something right. Let's hope he keeps it up.

No comments: