Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Four

Apart from one huge gaffaw, today was a good day for the four of us.

While packing up our hotel room, my two-year old daughter decided to rummage under the bed and stuff and chew on something unidentifiable. Gross! Both the hubby and I shouted at her to stop. Which parent wouldn't have? But, we collected ourselves and it didn't happen anymore.

I still don't know if this is making a difference for the kids. Their behavior hasn't changed as they're still wide open. But I find it makes a difference for me. Shouting at the kids throughout the day really drains me and after putting them to bed, I'm ready to pass out. For the last few days though, I haven't been as tired. Coincidentally, we've had a few exciting and busy days. Wish I could determine the effects of each.

No comments: