Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Two

I started shouting three times today. Bad I know, but one less than yesterday. In my defense, Friday was a super hectic day. In the morning we attended the University's graduation ceremony, immediately followed by a graduation luncheon, and we were all rushing to get out of the house on time. That's when I shouted twice for the kids to get a move on. The third time occured late in the evening as the DH and I were trying to get ready for a graduation party and the kids would not stop bouncing off the walls. My darling hubby reminded me they were just overstimulated from the day.

Overall however, most of the day went smoothly. For the second night in a row, I wasn't super exhausted at the end of the day. Maybe it was because I didn't shout as much. Who knows?

No comments: