Sunday, December 11, 2011

Proud Mama



My two-year old daughter amazes me. She is a child who will thrive in any situation. She possesses a confidence that sometimes I still don't have, and refuses to be intimidated.

One example that comes to mind is her performance in the Gymnastics Holiday Program last weekend. Since no one showed up from her Parent & Tot class (essentially free play), she was allowed to perform with her brother in his three-year old class. With only one half-hour rehearsal under her belt, she outshone kids who has been training all semester. It was truly amazing and I could not have been more proud.

My son, who is very bashful, is also coming into his own. Ever talented, he grows a little braver and a little more independent everyday. He is the son every mother longs for.

I am so thankful for my family, especially the two most important people in my life, my little ones. Even on the worst behaved, most sleep-deprived day, I wouldn't give up a moment!

No comments: